- It will be good practice for the Danskin
- It is local, Local, LOCAL (as in 6 exits from my house)
- the venue is nice... Moody Gardens Beach for the swim, general Moody Gardens area for the run and the Galveston Island Sea Wall for the the Bike. :)
- I'm nuts.... it's the day before the Space Race, so why the heck not?!?
- That swim coach I met says it's one of the best run events in the area
- Has the best swag-bags around. :)
- Recruited *E* to do it too... maybe we'll get to meet sometime before then. LOL
So, that's that.
Darren is on a surprise 40th birthday kayaking trip this weekend, so it has been just me and Cassafrass. Since I couldn't ride with my team, I brought her with me to the gym yesterday and took spin class, then rushed to the pool. I stayed until I did 1600 meters. After that we spent the rest of the day at the Zoo... we both slept well last night.
Today we've been running errands, etc... not much else but that and laundry. Cass wants to ride her bike later, so we'll probably do that, at the least. :)