1. Rotisserie Chicken from the store and salad make a quick and easy dinner.
2. The Slow, Fat Triathlete and Triathlon Training for Dummies are the books I'm reading right now. (Sorta)
3. July brings back memories of the fireworks on the boardwalk in Asbury Park, NJ.
4. I was able to register and get a spot for the Houston Half Marathon... it's a sign I am supposed to do it, that was obvious. :)
5. They say if you tell your dreams you will follow-through and achieve them.
6. A smart girl takes time to think it over. (but not over think it!)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to picking up my BFF at the airport and hanging out for the weekend, tomorrow my plans include another birthday for Cassie and a "girls day" with manis and pedis and Sunday, I want to get in my 5 mile run!