2. The cooler weather, more comfortable training and increased running pace times is what I look forward to most this time of year.
3. My best friend is truly authentic and I adore her. (Of course she loves purses too. :)
4. It's more than challenging, to be honest with you.
5. Appearances can be over-analyzed. Sometimes things ARE exactly as they seem.
6. The last person I gave a hug to was my neice, Hopie.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to running errands with Mom, tomorrow my plans include a 5 1/2 mile run and a 5 year old's Birthday Party (my Daughter!) and Sunday, I want to get in my LD swim, have fun at Schlitterbahn and cook-out in the evening!