And...here we go!
1. Sweet dreams, Punkin'.
2. Julie brought Oragami paper in especially for me.
3. Silliness always has a place at some point during the day.
4. I'm dressing up as "Octomom", Cassie is a kitty-cat and I have no clue what Darren will be this Halloween.
5. Outstanding or not this is your life, make the choices to make the most of it.
6. Figuring out which direction to go and how to proceed is what I want right now!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a family dinner. Tomorrow my plans include a 7 mile run, free gait analysis, volunteering and date-night with Hubs to celebrate (late) our anniversary and Sunday, I want to make it through the Du!