Friday, July 30, 2010
Labels: Friday Fill-ins
And...here we go!
1. I'm going to be completely unproductive at work with my Daughter "visiting" for the day. At almost 6 she still has a hard time keeping herself entertained. :)
2. Elysha lived the example of adventure and daring.
3. Perhaps today you can recognize and act on an opportunity to/say something nice to/for someone.
4. Some people think I have one, but I only have half of a true adventurer’s spirit. (I'm just plain "chicken" to do some things. :)
5. Compassion is priceless.
6. Forgive; no matter how difficult.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to "the best lil' triathlon in the south" tomorrow my plans include traveling to Shreveport and Sunday, I want to well, kick-ass and maybe beat Lance's course record for the tri! <---Hahaha!