And...here we go!
1. Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forgive about the ones who don't and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said that it'd be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
2. Go and keep going.
3. My last text message (or IM) ended in these three words: "...pool around 5:30"
4. Tuna Tacos is what I'm thinking about for dinner sometime soon.
5. On the 1st day of August I had great fun at River Cities Triathlon.
6. My favorite running music should be lively and energetic.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my family coming in from NJ! Tomorrow my plans include a long run, making/decorating a pink pirate birthday cake and Cassie's 6th birthday party and Sunday, I want to get in at least 3 hours on the bike then off to Schlitterbahn!