Let's do 13 things I'd love to do around the house...
1) Get the playroom moved back upstairs to the gameroom and reclaim the office space. Paint and take a stab at putting new flooring in.
2) Finish the border in Cass' room!
3) Paint the guest room and Guest Bath
4) Closet organization in the Master Closet.
5) Paint the entire downstairs area some dramatic color... still living with the same cream color we moved in with.
6) One day, finish the window treatments in the Master Bedroom
7) Plant some trees in the back yard and trim the patio with something.
8) Replace flooring in entire downstairs foyer, living room and kitchen.
9) Re-mulch the front yard landscaping; find some nicer greenery.
10) Plant something along the sides of house... it's so empty.
11) Help Hubs find some kind of organizational help for the garage
12) Get a shed; this will help with #11
13) Would love to have someone come in and help me pick-up wall color! Maybe I could convince David Bromstad? Surely he would feel badly for us when he learned we've had a new house for 6 years and have yet to paint the main living spaces!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!