Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Labels: Thursday Thirteen
Thirteen really good memories... I won't have time to go into detail on each of them, but you'll get the gist.
1) Meeting my Husband and our first non-date, "date."
2) The birth of my Daughter, Cassandra Rose (aka Cassie, Cass-a-frass or Cassinator)
3) Baking with my G'ma and cake decorating contests!
4) Sunday Dinners when our family was really a family
5) My first singing solo ever! 8th grade
6) Beach days and 4th of Julys at Asbury Park, riding my bike to Sea Bright beach w/friends
7) Working 3rd shift at DnD with Patrick; good times... a long, long time ago.
8) The first real conversation with my Dad after being estranged for many years.
9) Picking up and moving to Texas to "start over"
10) Every one of my races and my friends I've shared them with... especially Courtney, Alana, Elysha
11) Learning to ride the Honda 70!
12) The pool in Hicory Acres, racing to the black recliner, Easter Egg Hunts and baby bunnies
13) Seeing my Sister get married and have her kiddos. :)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!