1) I ♥ my Garmin. Just plugged in all the destinations I'll need OKC while there for Redman.
2) Just had a nice lunch with Boss and Boss' Daughter. I appreciate the impromptu get-togethers. My Boss is great and I enjoy her -- she's been so busy lately, so lunch was a nice treat.
3) Got my handlebars wrapped white and it looks great. Balances my white saddle. :) If I can't BE super fast, may as well look faster than I am!
4) My G'ade Endurance formula came in yesterday. I can breathe... sorta.
5) Called wetsuiterentals.com to
6) My training buddy is getting as neurotic as me, pre-race. He's okay though. He's only reconsidering his entire technical approach to riding his bike :o
7) Air conditioning is on back at work. No need to wear Body Glide daily. Whew!
8) I'm really at peace with not worrying about the things I can't control. This is progress.
9) I'm thinking about trying acupuncture for allergies/sinus issues.
10) Volunteering at a Kids triathlon this weekend. Hubs first race is in 3 weeks and now Cassie tells me she wants to do the kids race the same day, right after Hubs is done. :)
11) It is scary how quickly you can forget technical stuff. I really worry that if the day comes I have to leave where I work, I'll be so technically behind the curve that I'll be back on Help Desk! And yes... it's THAT bad -- especially now when we're not spending money on technology. I can't get any new "toys".
12) Oh! Don't forget my Calcium. :::tossing it back now:::
13) English Bulldogs are on my mind still as an option for a family pet.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!